For more information about Seaventures Dive Rig you can learn here »
10% OFF on Sipadan 5 Days / 4 Nights with Seaventure Dive Rig.
1. Return land transfer: Tawau Airport / Town - Semporna - Tawau Airport / Town
2. Return boat transfer: Semporna Jetty - Seaventures Dive Rig- Semporna Jetty
Note: All land and boat transfer are based on Seaventures’ scheduled time; minimum 2 persons per transfer
3. Buffet-style full board meals (breakfast/lunch/tea break/dinner) and free flow of drinking water, coffee/tea served all day except for alcoholic and carbonated drinks
Note: No ala-carte meals provided
4. Air-conditioned en-suite cabin with hot shower.
5. 3 Daily boat dives between Mabul/Kapalai Island or Sipadan Island, except on arrival and departure day. Sipadan diving is subject to permit approval and quota availability (One day of Sipadan is guaranteed for minimum 3 nights stay)
6. Unlimited house reef diving with buddy system (time and weather permitted)
7. Tanks, weight belt, and weights.
- ONE (1) Day of Sipadan is guaranteed for minimum 3 nights stay in Standard Twin- Share room. Permit fee is not included
- All the above rates are subject to change without prior notice & EXCLUSIVE of 6% Goods & Service Tax
- All diving & snorkeling activities are duly protected & secured during stay in Seaventures Dive Rig
- As of 1st September 2017, the Malaysia government will impose a Tourism Tax (TTx) on all International guests staying in a hotel room. The tax of RM 10 will be charged per room on per night basis. Kindly note that Seaventures Dive Rig will be collecting the tax
from our guests starting 1st January 2018 & onwards upon check-out